The most famous island in Cyclades, with more than 4.500 years of cultural history, will capture you with its beauty and stunning Caldera views.
Many reasons made this island famous worldwide and pretty much we've all seen a picture of the dream island (pictures of Santorini have been used many times for the global promotion of Greece as a tourist resort). Scientists connect the island to the mythical Atlantis, the unique caldera, the energy and the beauty of the island are the most important reasons for being ranked as one of the top islands in Europe and one of the once-in-a-lifetime must see destinations of the world.
Santorini is, indeed, an island of mystery, as the volcano has affected not only the morphology but the people of the island as well. Finally, the island is known for the view from "Caldera", which is considered to be the most fascinating view in the world.
Your experience starts off from Crete with our luxurious high speed catamaran vessel. In less than two hours you will arrive at Thiras port.
When you arrive at the port of Santorini, Athinios, you will relax on a comfortable, air-conditioned bus which will be waiting for you, escorted by tour leaders (English, German, French and Polish) who will provide information concerning the island and its history. You will enjoy the view of the beautiful countryside on the drive to the northern tip of the island. Then, you will arrive at the unique village of Oia. Built on the northern part of the Caldera rim, Oia offers magnificent views of houses studded along the volcanic rock hillside overlooking both the Mediterranean and Aegean Sea.
A spectacular heaven for countless artists seeking for inspiration.
A visit to the island’s capital (Chora), called “Fira”, where you will have plenty of free time to explore the picturesque traditional little alleys, admire the incomparable aesthetics of Aegean architecture, shop or simply enjoy a drink and the unique view of the volcano over the magnificent cliffs of Caldera.
- Confirmation email will be received while booking.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information while booking: Passengers’ Surname and Name, Gender: Male/ Female, Age: Adult/Child/Infant. According to EU Directive 98/41, the shipping company has the obligation to keep a passengers' name list of every voyage, for safety reasons.
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- Land excursion on Santorini
- Expert escort on Santorini
- Port transfers
- Volcano boat tour (optional, extra charge)
- Personal expenses (there is a special discount for our passengers in specified restaurants)
*Languages :English, German, French, Polish, Russian(Wednesday & Friday)
**Departure /Arrival Time
|08:00||Heraklion Port||Departure for Santorini.|
|10:25||Santorini Port||Arrival at the port of Athinios - Santorini.|
|10:35||Santorini||Escorted Tour to Oia - Fira - Volcano boat tour (optional)|
|16:00||Santorini Port||Departure to Heraklion|
|17:45||Heraklion Port||Arrival at Heraklion|
* Itinerary is subject to minor alterations depending on traffic, weather conditions or any other unpredictable circumstance. Always ask your tour leader on the day for accurate time information.